The AttributeMagic utility to touch any file-folder date-time property with ease. Professional and Standard versions are avalible.
What date-time stamps can be touched with AttributeMagic?
File-folder date-time stamps
- file-folder Created date-time
- file-folder Last Modified date-time stamp
- file-folder Last Accessed date and time
Picture taken date/time (EXIF date/time) / AttributeMagic Pro only
- date-time Picture Taken
- date-time Original
- date-time Digitized
Date-time stamps in MS Office documents / AttributeMagic Pro only
- Document created
- Last saved
- Last printed
What operations can be applied to date-time stamps?
With an AttributeMagic Pro you can perfom following actions on date-time stamps:
- copy one date-time to another (ex. Modified Date=Picture Taken Date)
- apply mask on date or time
- increment or decrement (shift) date or time
- extract date-time stamp from file name, description, etc.
- touch image file date-time according to the enclosed EXIF data
- touch date-time stamps in MS Office files
Easy to use file navigation pane for selecting files and exploring file properties
Other features of AttributeMagic Pro